Beersbee Day is a one-day beersbee tourney of fun-loving jabronies in the park! Teams of two rotate against different foes in a fun round robin format. What is beersbee, you ask? It’s a fantastic lawn game featuring teams of two, a frisbee, a couple poles and a couple empty duct-taped bottles. The bottles sit atop the poles and are the targets of the frisbee tosses. Each team stands behind its pole and has to catch the opposing team’s frisbee tosses- and if the frisbee hits the pole or bottle- catch the bottle as well. Points are scored when either the frisbee or the bottle hits the ground. If the frisbee strikes the bottle/pole but the defensive team catches both the frisbee and the bottle, no points are scored. However, the defensive team can only use one hand/person, no two-handed catches allowed. Focus, agility, excitement, teamwork. Beautiful game. In the past, we’ve had Beersbee Day and Volley Day simultaneously, but this year we’ll just be having one big beersbee tourney.
Beersbee Day details:
- The date for the 2020 Beersbee Day will be announced soon
- Robinson Park in Denver (map)
- Teams of two (either coed or 2F or 2M)
- Team uniforms strongly encouraged, let’s have some fun
- Champs will drink from the Champions Cup
- Cost: $36/team or $18/individual, beverages included
- You can sign up as a team or as an individual looking to join a team
- Registration is first come first serve, so hop on board quickly before we fill up!
REGISTRATION FOR THE NEXT BEERSBEE DAY WILL OPEN IN AUG 2020