Pond Broom Classic
The 6PS Pond Broom Classic will take place on Sunday, Jan 28th at Evergreen Lake. One-day tournament of Six Pack style broomball joy taken to a frozen pond with a beautiful mountains backdrop. Excitement levels are high. We’ll have 3 rinks of games going simultaneously next to each other. Coed teams of 6 or more (with at least 2M & 2F on the ice at all times and as many subs as you like) will each play five 30-min games. 6PS has run broomball leagues for ten years; we’re ecstatic to bring our vast broomball experience to the frozen lake for the inaugural one-day Pond Broom Classic tourney. It will be a day filled with slipping, sliding, shooting, scoring, camaraderie and fun on the pond! For a glimpse of 6PS broomball joy, check out past seasons’ Broomball Highlight Videos.
Pond Broom Classic details:
- One-day broomball tournament, Sun Jan 28th, 10:30am-3:00pm
- Evergreen Lake in Evergreen (map)
- 6 or more players per team
- Team uniforms encouraged
- Each team will play 5 30-min games
- Each player must byo helmet with a chinstrap
- No other equipment required; sticks and balls will be provided
- Cost: $130/team or $22/individual
- You can sign up as a full team or as an individual looking to join a team
- Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is first come first serve; hop on board quickly before we fill up!