Six Pack Volleyball is currently in its 8th summer of action! Click here for current season standings/schedule.
After three years of pool volleyball, we brought 6PS volleyball to the park in 2013 and we’ve been park volleying ever since. 6PS volleyball features coed teams of 4, 2M and 2F playing at a time, with team uniforms highly encouraged. Each team will play 3 games/night, in both the regular season and playoffs. All teams make the playoffs and play all 11 weeks, regardless of record. Tunes will be playing and dancing will be encouraged. And we have a postgame eats/drinks hangout each week. No need to BYO net or ball, just bring yourselves. All skill levels are welcome; it’s a fun-first league. So come on out for a wonderful season of action, meet some new buddies and have a great time!
Sounds phenomenal! What are the details for the 2017 summer season?
- Thursdays nights at Robinson Park at 6:30pm
- 11 Thursday nights: June 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, Aug 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, plus end-of-season round robin Sept 7
- Coed teams of at least 4 players, with no maximum roster size, 2 male & 2 female play at a time
- Cost: $300/team or $75/person
- You can sign up as a full team, as an individual looking to join a team or as an individual requesting to play with a buddy and join a team together
- Registration is first come first serve and will fill up quickly. Get excited for a spectacular season of volley in the park!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 SEASON IS NOW FULL.