The 11th summer of Six Pack Volleyball starts July 16th!
After three years of pool volleyball, we brought 6PS volleyball to the park in 2013 and we’ve been park volleying ever since. 6PS volleyball features coed teams of 4, 2M and 2F playing at a time. As always, team uniforms are encouraged. Each team will play 3 games/night and play all weeks, regardless of record/results, plus the round robin finale week. Tunes will be playing and dancing will be encouraged. No need to BYO net or ball, just bring yourselves. All skill levels are welcome; it’s a fun-first, camaraderie-inspired league. So come on out for a wonderful season of action, meet some new buddies and have a great time!
Sounds phenomenal! What are the details for the 2020 summer season?
- Thursdays nights at 6:30pm at Robinson Park for the first half of the season then Zuni Park for the home stretch
- 9 Thursday nights: July 16, 23, 30, Aug 6, 13, 20, 27, Sept 3, end-of-season round robin Sept 10
- Coed teams of at least 4 players, with no maximum roster size, 2 male & 2 female play at a time
- Cost: $340/team or $78/person
- You can sign up as a full team, as an individual looking to join a team or as an individual requesting to play with a buddy and join a team together
- For the 2020 season, masks & distancing rules will be in effect; reach out to Commish for full details
- Registration is first come first serve and will fill up quickly. Get excited for a spectacular season of volley in the park!
- REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 SEASON IS NOW FULL.