The 14th summer of Six Pack Volleyball starts June 8th!
After three years of pool volleyball, we brought 6PS volleyball to the park in 2013 and we’ve been park volleying ever since. 6PS volleyball features coed teams of 4, 2M and 2F playing at a time. As always, team uniforms are encouraged. Each team will play 3 games/night and play all weeks, regardless of record/results, plus the round robin finale week. Tunes will be playing and dancing will be encouraged. No need to BYO net or ball, just bring yourselves. All skill levels are welcome; it’s a fun-first, camaraderie-inspired league. So come on out for a wonderful season of action, meet some new buddies and have a great time!
- Thursdays nights at 6:30pm at Robinson Park for the first 9 weeks of the season then Zuni Park or Crestmoor Park for the final 4 weeks
- 13 Thursday nights: June 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, Aug 3, 10, 17, 24, end-of-season round robin Aug 31
- Coed teams of at least 4 players, with no maximum roster size, 2 male & 2 female play at a time
- Cost: $380/team or $95/individual
- You can sign up as a full team, as an individual looking to join a team or as an individual requesting to play with a buddy and join a team together
- Registration is first come first serve and will fill up quickly. Get excited for a spectacular season of volley in the park!
Venmo: send $380 for a team or $95 for an individual to @SixPackSports